The Mission

433Eros broadcasts a one hour presentation called "Rocket Ships and Rocking Chairs" on a monthly basis. We have made contact with multiple data streams and plan to unveil many of them after thorough scrubbing.

Please stay tuned and follow us @Erif_Der or @0433eros on twitter or subscribe to our Youtube channel here.

We welcome all transmissions and submissions.

Deavers Out.

Friday, May 15, 2020

Please Dont Fret! Yet.

Dearest darlings

It has been so very long. and I regret my delinquency. There have been complications; Unexpected twists in time and space.
I am -again- before a glowing green monitor.
Scattered as stars are my thoughts... I shall have to make do.
While Aft, I ponder existence (SNAFU as of my last published log entry). I've found the proliferation of inanity to be, at the very best, perplexing. While at its worst, said 'ad nasuea' is annoyingly and aggressively blossoming.

Much remains unchanged.
To be sure, the signals that we have observed have been/are certainly still varied, entertaining, and intriguing.

As the acting director of 433Eros, I feel obligated to clearly take all responsibility for our lack of blue shift.

In the recent past and over the coming days, the staff of 433 Eros has been re-wiring and stream lining all systems, services, channels and responsibilities. It has been a fairly epic task, but has proven to be doable.

I know that this time on our shared home planet has been confusing if not down right terrifying.

We here at 433 Eros will all to our bests to POSITIVELY expose as many folk as we can to the oddest, prettiest, accomplished and impassioned signals that the multiverse can provide.

Deavers Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hullo, sailors! Deavers Out.