The Mission

433Eros broadcasts a one hour presentation called "Rocket Ships and Rocking Chairs" on a monthly basis. We have made contact with multiple data streams and plan to unveil many of them after thorough scrubbing.

Please stay tuned and follow us @Erif_Der or @0433eros on twitter or subscribe to our Youtube channel here.

We welcome all transmissions and submissions.

Deavers Out.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

I Ain't Lyin', Wizards Tell Lies Next Transmission "The Maddening Machine" WILL Be Heard in Outer Space! @ForestofDark

Dear people of the Earth, it is with some consternation that I must announce the imminent arrival of the next Wizards Tell Lies release. I fear for your Earth-lubber souls. I, for one, will be comfortably seated at my console monitoring the mayhem from a cozy leather chair, in a cozy elliptical orbit. Godspeed.

E.D. Out.