The Mission

433Eros broadcasts a one hour presentation called "Rocket Ships and Rocking Chairs" on a monthly basis. We have made contact with multiple data streams and plan to unveil many of them after thorough scrubbing.

Please stay tuned and follow us @Erif_Der or @0433eros on twitter or subscribe to our Youtube channel here.

We welcome all transmissions and submissions.

Deavers Out.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

@LesBigByrd Raises Cosmic Awareness While Bashing You in the Head With Babes, Astronauts and Groove.

Come on Earth-lubbers, why has this outfit not been featured on late night TV? I've made some adjustments to my night vision goggles to aid me in my quest to further understand the meaning of life and found that by connecting this video directly to my optic nerves, there may possibly be an answer lying in wait between the 41st and 56th frames. Beware, the susceptible might become vaguely aroused.

E.D. Out.