The Mission

433Eros broadcasts a one hour presentation called "Rocket Ships and Rocking Chairs" on a monthly basis. We have made contact with multiple data streams and plan to unveil many of them after thorough scrubbing.

Please stay tuned and follow us @Erif_Der or @0433eros on twitter or subscribe to our Youtube channel here.

We welcome all transmissions and submissions.

Deavers Out.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Murlocs Feeling the Love, Get Right Nasty on "Step and Stagger" @TheMurlocs


I confess:  I fell in love with The Murlocs after stumbling across this cut while posting country songs based on my World of Warcraft experiences. Look, man, I a technician. Anyhow, with the current bonanza of garage rock that seems to be saturating the Terran airwaves it is some times hard to pick out exactly what frequency you might tune into to. I will gladly suggest that you check out this Australian quintet for some low down, nasty, harmonica laden grooves.

E.D. Out.
**//**