The Mission

433Eros broadcasts a one hour presentation called "Rocket Ships and Rocking Chairs" on a monthly basis. We have made contact with multiple data streams and plan to unveil many of them after thorough scrubbing.

Please stay tuned and follow us @Erif_Der or @0433eros on twitter or subscribe to our Youtube channel here.

We welcome all transmissions and submissions.

Deavers Out.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

In the spirit of the dirgy Christmas, @Herlan's Bourgeois Kerb Stomp compilation.


Ladies and gentle men. It's not so much that I'm a contrarian, it is more so that I'm a masochistic bitch. With so much joy and cheer why, you might ask, do I continue to flog myself with depressing reminders and sounds of decaying industry and forlorn spirit? Well, I love the pain and we are part of the machine are we not? The machine thrives on the blood of innovation and progress. Without this machine, would I be contemplating life from my seat amid the stars?

Deavers out.
**//**