The Mission

433Eros broadcasts a one hour presentation called "Rocket Ships and Rocking Chairs" on a monthly basis. We have made contact with multiple data streams and plan to unveil many of them after thorough scrubbing.

Please stay tuned and follow us @Erif_Der or @0433eros on twitter or subscribe to our Youtube channel here.

We welcome all transmissions and submissions.

Deavers Out.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Coathangers Might Fly B-52 Strato-Fortresses, Maybe F-86 Sabres. Either Way, They've Maintained a Good Glideslope.


 
When coffee doesn't arrive with the latest shuttle and I'm stuck filing my reports at the dawn of another day, I know that I can turn to The Coathangers to get my brain on track. Yes, I've got Georgia on my mind. No, not THAT Georgia... THIS Georgia.


E.D. Out.