The Mission

433Eros broadcasts a one hour presentation called "Rocket Ships and Rocking Chairs" on a monthly basis. We have made contact with multiple data streams and plan to unveil many of them after thorough scrubbing.

Please stay tuned and follow us @Erif_Der or @0433eros on twitter or subscribe to our Youtube channel here.

We welcome all transmissions and submissions.

Deavers Out.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Knobs Convey Memories of Sardonic Grins and Other Pretty Things of Legend


I was trolling some deep frequencies last night and came across a reference to "Edgemoor Mural Memory".
As my home back on Earth is located just north of said "Edgemoor" and, as I had coincidentally tuned up the opus that this pretty song appears on multiple times during my early shift here at 433Eros, I found that the stars and planets were aligned in some cosmic fashion, and this led me to share some memories with you. The Knobs had a penchant for penning songs that remind, illustrate, and convey memories of the happy, sad and wistful moments that fill our lives. The author of many of these passed almost a decade ago, but every now and again I imagine his sardonic, yet joyful grin peering back at me in the reflection of my work station monitor. He was a man whose smile always touched his eyes. In song, this smile lives on.

E.D. Out.
**//**