The Mission

433Eros broadcasts a one hour presentation called "Rocket Ships and Rocking Chairs" on a monthly basis. We have made contact with multiple data streams and plan to unveil many of them after thorough scrubbing.

Please stay tuned and follow us @Erif_Der or @0433eros on twitter or subscribe to our Youtube channel here.

We welcome all transmissions and submissions.

Deavers Out.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

In "North" the Night Flowers Teach Us How to Accompany a Waxing Moon @Night_Flowers_ @DirtyBingo

Darlings, I am no expert when it comes charting the tides or the ides, but when it comes to signals... boy, when it comes to signals, I know when there's a waning or waxing moon; I can feel a waxing or waning moon. If I were to take a walk or if I were to take a moonlight drive, perhaps, when alone, I would put this one on repeat.

Deavers Out.
**//**