The Mission

433Eros broadcasts a one hour presentation called "Rocket Ships and Rocking Chairs" on a monthly basis. We have made contact with multiple data streams and plan to unveil many of them after thorough scrubbing.

Please stay tuned and follow us @Erif_Der or @0433eros on twitter or subscribe to our Youtube channel here.

We welcome all transmissions and submissions.

Deavers Out.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Orange Yellow Red "Time Slows Down" @orangeyellowred @StMarieRecords

I was lacing up a new pair of shoes the other day, which is uncommon for me as I generally prefer strappy sandals or other more revealing styles. Alas, these fetish facts have nothing to do with "Times Slows Down" except that it was at this moment that this song came on my hi-fi unit. It was before breakfast and I'd not had my usual cup of honey'd green tea. I found myself listening.... time did slow.

Deavers Out.